Friday, March 13, 2009

,,ɹoop s,uǝʌɐǝɥ uo ,uıʞɔouʞ,, ɹo 'puǝ ǝɥʇ puɐ buıuuıbǝq ǝɥʇ

Making Youtube Poops doesn't really hold much joy for me anymore. Currently I'm going through a couple of leftover jokes that I want to use, then I intend to retire. Consider this your warning, world.

Now, not only has it been nearly a year since I started Enthalpy, but I am almost 19 years old. Crot! I'm supposed to finish some kind of epic masterpiece by the time I turn 19! I wonder if that's the least bit feasible at this point.

I recently began to feel like I really want to make something very artistic and masterful and not just fun and silly like I've been doing. That's on my to-do list. My left eye itches. I recently came up with a great plot for a serious, short animation, but... for some reason, I don't feel like doing it. Yes, I love the idea and the story and everything, so I have absolutely no idea why I'm not that interested in making it.

I have the eventual goal of making an animation that breaks Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings' record of being the world's longest animated film. Not that I'd want to pad something out just for the sake of having that record; goodness, no. Actually, it wouldn't be hard at all for me to fill up two hours and forty-five minutes with tons of story. It's really hard for me to write short things because all my ideas tend to end up epic in nature.

Wouldn't it be great to see a feature-length animated film with visuals made entirely in iClone and music made entirely in Songsmith? I think so. Not that it'd be possible for the end result to be taken the least bit seriously.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mah boi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home